Questions for the good People at Pewple.
If you have a question about our services, please see if it’s included below. Simply click or tap a question to view its answer.
Please click or tap a phrase below to view what’s needed for us to get started on your website.
Definition: This is the domain name (ex. YourChurch.Org) you’d like to use for your new website.
Pewple will check its availability and acquire your desired domain name at no additional cost to you.
Definition: This is a listing of the pages you’d like to have featured on your website. Some typical pages include:
Ministries or Programs
Additional pages (ex. Gallery, Church Calendar, etc.) are also welcome.
Definition: This is the actual content or verbiage you’s like to share, per page, on your new website. Generally, this would include:
Important: Accompanying pictures are strongly encouraged but not required. If you do not have accompanying pictures or images to provide, developers will only include provided verbiage (with no image) for each page that does not include an accompanying picture/image.
Definition: Pewple subscribers are asked to choose a website theme and color-scheme for their new website.
Themes: Although, additional themes will be introduced in the future, subscribers can select from several stylishly-modern custom themes for their new website here. Click a website theme to view the live demo:
1. The Impact Theme: This theme’s homepage features an eye-catching custom banner with the Pastor and Custom Background, Pastor’s Picture and Church Welcome. The example also includes: embedded audio and a video presentation. The remaining pages (ex. About Us, Contact Us, etc.) will align accordingly, preserving the presentation’s uniformity throughout. Theme Recommendations: Ideal for Vestibule, Foyer and Lobby subscribers.
2. The Redeemed Theme: This theme’s homepage features an eye-catching custom banner with an of the Pastor, Church Logo, Welcome and Service Times. The content is displayed concisely making the website overall easily-navigatable and very user-friendly. The remaining pages (ex. About Us, Contact Us, etc.) will align accordingly, preserving the presentation’s uniformity throughout. Theme Recommendations: Ideal for Foyer and Lobby subscribers.
3. The Original Theme: This theme’s homepage features an eye-catching custom banner with the Pastor and Church Image, Church Logo, Welcome and Service Times. The content is displayed concisely; making the website overall easily-navigatable and very user-friendly. The remaining pages (ex. About Us, Contact Us, etc.) will align accordingly, preserving the presentation’s uniformity throughout. Theme Recommendations: Ideal for Foyer and Lobby subscribers.
4. The Mount Theme: This theme’s homepage features an eye-catching custom header with the Pastor and The Exterior of The Church and Service Times. The content is displayed concisely making the website overall easily-navigatable and very user-friendly. The remaining pages (ex. About Us, Contact Us, etc.) will align accordingly, preserving the presentation’s uniformity throughout. Theme Recommendations: Ideal for Vestibule subscribers.
5. The Group Theme: This theme’s features a beautiful custom homepage banner that rotates- showcasing various images via timed rotation. The theme’s homepage is designed to display various elements of your ministry, church welcome, primary ministry listing (with brief description), full-width video, community stats and service invite. The remaining pages (ex. About Us, Contact Us, etc.) will align accordingly, preserving the presentation’s uniformity throughout. Theme Recommendations: Ideal for Lobby subscribers.
6. The Grace Theme: This spacious and open theme graciously displays subscriber content in a bold and minimalist way. Subscribers can prominently feature a beautiful custom homepage banner with church welcome, mission statement, church logo and address. Navigation is creatively displayed in a more modernized fashion. The remaining pages (ex. Who We Are, Contact Us, etc.) will align accordingly, preserving the presentation’s uniformity throughout. Overall, this is a very cool theme. Theme Recommendations: Ideal for Foyer and Lobby subscribers.
7. The Autonomous Theme: By selecting our Autonomous theme, you’re giving our developers a certain level of creative freedom to design something unique and cool based upon the content, pictures and information that you provide. Generally, the web content provided to us fits perfectly with the subscriber’s chosen theme.
But, there may be a case here or there, when its not a “perfect fit,” so we have to then take the wheel and further customize various elements of the design and layout to suit the client’s needs more effectively.
8. The Boost Theme: It is very important to note that Boost is both a theme and a monthly service plan.
The Boost Service Plan has all of the features included in our premier Lobby service plan, while the theme gives all Boost Subscribers the exclusive option to choose a Website Theme from their own list of favorite church or ministry websites already out there.
How It Works: Boost Subscribers are asked to email us no less than three (3) links/examples of church or ministry websites that they’d like to draw creative inspiration from for their own website. Important: Only one of the three (3) examples will be chosen and Pewple will make the final decision from the examples provided.
Note: Although, various elements, such as:
a. Page Layout
b. Navigation Fluidity
c. Colors (if requested) and
d. Site Functionality
Will be considered for their new website, for various [ethical] reasoning, we/Pewple will not create an exact carbon-copy of the chosen website example. We will, however, identify the creative balance of utilizing the chosen example for “inspirational purposes” only, while creating a unique website and online environment for our subscribers.
Price: Boost is $109/mo.
Theme Colors: Please note that at least one (1) color is required. Up to three (3) coinciding or contrasting colors is preferred. Note: Some pages/features are not available for all plans. Click Here to view + compare plans and availability.
Definition: This is a very important element. Ex. If you’d like to share audio and/or video files (ex. sermons or services) with visitors, or open an online store to sell digital content (ex. sermons) and/or physical products (ex. custom tee-shirts) via your new website, these files and descriptions are needed prior to publishing.
Reminder: Click or tap a question to view its answer.
If you have a question or concern that isn’t addressed below, please Email Us.
What is Pewple?
Pewple is a subscription-based service committed to the branding needs and presentational betterment of its subscriber-base – The Local Church. Our core purpose is to offer churches with two-hundred active members or less *free websites and other branding essentials for one low monthly Subscription.
Here’s how it works: If you’re a Local Church in need of a new website; or if you have a Website, but you’d like to have a new (or improved) one developed by us, simply Subscribe. We’d like to sound cool and technical and say that there’s more to it but there isn’t. It’s really just that easy.
With three (3) service plans starting as low as $49/month, our subscription-based services caters to virtually every budget.
What does ''Pewple'' mean?
We believe “Pewple” best describes our objective: assist The Local Church in getting people to the church. We connect People and Pews. People + Pew is “Pewple.”
How do I qualify for Pewple?
If you represent a local church or ministry with two-hundred (200) active members or less; you qualify for Our Service. Note: We define ”active members” as: members who attend church regularly and haven’t missed more than three (3) months of service consecutively without just cause or communication. Your church, ministry or organization must also be situated within the United State of America to qualify for and to subscribe to our service at this time.
Churches with 201-249 active members may also be considered acceptable. Small or neighborhood organizations with less than ten (10) staff members, will also qualify in the future.
How much creative control do I have?
A lot! So, get ready, get ready, get ready….
All Pewple subscribers are asked to tell us what they want to have featured on their respective websites. This can be done conveniently by clicking Here, Here or via Email. Subscribers are asked to provide:
a. Desired colors
d. Website Theme
What are renderings?
Renderings are a wonderful and — depending upon your selected Plan — free way to sell or share digital and physical content with your site users. Ex. With our true-to-form, realistic digital apparel creations, dozens of clients utilize our renderings to garner interest, take orders and collect payments for newly-created branded apparel without having to wait or pay for expensive samples.
The same can also be said for cD’s, DvD’s, video and audio content, sermons and more. Simply put: Digital renderings are a professional, effective and lifelike option that no church ministry should be without! Click Here to learn more.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you may cancel your subscription at anytime. If you cancel your subscription prior to having twelve (12) months of service with us, however, you will: lose online access to your custom website and incur a one-time early termination fee equal to one (1) month’s subscription of the canceled service plan. Click Here to learn more.
Important: If your subscription with Pewple is canceled (for any reason), your church or ministry will not be able to resubscribe to this service.
Do I need a PayPal account to sign-up?
PayPal is a trusted, proven payment processing option that we recommend for convenient automated payment submission. And, although a PayPal account is necessary when signing-up via PayPal, it is not a requirement to have a PayPal account to subscribe to our services. We also accept Chase QuickPay for clients presently banking with Chase.
Note: When using this option, you’ll need to do the following manually:
a. Login to your Chase account select Chase QuickPay.
b. Select add a new recipient. Enter: QuickPay@Pewple.Org.
c. Enter the amount associated with your desired monthly plan. Please be sure to include: Your Name, Email Address and Monthly Plan in the memo prior to submitting your payment.
d. Lastly, please select “repeating payment.” Then, select the frequency and desired payment date.
Once the manual setup (above) is complete, Chase will keep your subscription up-to-date with timely automated withdrawals on the monthly anniversary date you choose. Click Here to learn more about Chase QuickPay.
Can I own multiple websites?
We would be happy to assist you. The only requirement is: Each website must have its own separate account. This simply means that you’ll need to establish a separate subscription or account for each website you’d like to have created.
Can I use multiple domains for one website?
Yes. If you would like to have more than one domain name “pointing” to your new website, this can be done. So, let’s say that you have a domain with us (ex. MySite.Org) and you would like to add another (ex. MySite.Com), this is what you’ll need to do:
1. Acquire the additional domain name you want (ex. MySite.Com).
2. You’ll then need to set the domain name to work as a conduit or forward to (MySite.Org), administratively.
In doing so, if someone types in either domain, it will send them to your new website. Note: We do not need administrative access to the other domain(s) when the noted steps above are followed. Alternatively, we could set the forward for you but we would need administrative credentials and subsequent access to do so.
Can I make changes to my website?
Yes, of course. Please be sure to check your Selected Plan’s update allotment or frequency permissions. The following changes are included with your monthly subscription and can be made to your website at no additional charge (some examples included):
Updates. Updating a pastor’s bio, ministry staff, church contacts, service times, etc.
Removals. Removing store products, limited-time content (ex. an event or conference), etc.
Modifications. Modifying page information/verbiage
Additions. Adding new pictures to your photo gallery, or a new webpage, etc.
Important: Page content, namely: verbiage and relative pics if required must accompany new page requests, and new page requests cannot exceed your Selected Plan’s total webpage allotment.
Any updates not included above are considered “premium changes” and such requests exceed what is considered general changes and/or site updates. These premium changes are available upon request and for a one-time fee. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
What is the turnaround time for website changes?
We are committed to updating all subscriber websites in a timely manner.
Please note that all website modifications, changes and update requests are subject to the following production schedule:
Updates. Updating a pastor’s bio, ministry staff, church contacts, service times, etc.: 48hrs.
Removals. Removing store products, limited-time content, etc.: 24hrs.
Modifications. Modifying page information/verbiage: 24hrs.
Additions. Adding new pictures to your photo gallery, or a new webpage, etc.: 72hrs.
Important: Saturdays and Sundays are excluded.
The time-frames above are calculated from the submission date of each request. Ex. If a Modifications request is submitted on Friday, the change/update will not post until the following Monday (not Saturday). Please be advised to schedule all requests accordingly. Note: Please allot additional time for change/update requests that span two (2) or more pages.
Can I change my plan?
Please note the needed steps to change your plan:
1. Please email us at: ChangeOfScenery@Pewple.Org or click Here to notify us of your decision to change your plan. Important: Please be advised: if you skip this step and move to the next, you may lose your present account details, including: your website and its related files.
2. Cancel your current plan with us.
3. Subscribe to your new plan.
What will happen if I miss a payment?
Accounts Receivables is handled via PayPal. If the initial attempt to collect payment is unsuccessful, PayPal will make a second attempt to retrieve payment within five calendar (5) days.
Before the second attempt is made, a friendly reminder may be sent to you via email and your services will be temporarily interrupted prior to the second attempt. If the second attempt to collect payment is unsuccessful, your services will remain interrupted until the payment is made. If payment is not receive payment within thirty (30) days of its original due date, your subscription may be Terminated.
Important: For Chase QuickPay Users, please check Chase Bank’s Service Agreement and their policy on automated payment attempts.